Laman

Senin, 04 Februari 2013

Liebster Award



Open open open. I found something! Like my feeling. My blog has nominated for Liebster Award by milk and toast and honey Thank you so much, Nindy. :*



Liebster award and the awars rules:
Bloggers award other up and coming bloggers (with less than 200 followers) with the award. If you receive the liebster, you must: tell 11 things about yourself. Answer the 11 questions the nominating blogger asked you. Nominate 11 bloggers. Make sure you notify the blogs you nominate.


11 fact about yourself:
1. I love badminton; playing, watching, and smelling all kinds of badminton
2. I am addicted to badminton. if I'm bored, badminton can make me go back
3. I love culinary
4. I do not necessarily like to walk arah.misalnya when bored I like to drive around in my city, Surabaya
5. I like to write; become a journalist
6. I love photography; into sports photographer
7. I love children, therefore I would like to have for their orphanage
8. I still have ambitions to be a badminton athletes
9. I want to have a tv station
10. I want to be a better man
11. and the last, I was a dreamer

Question from milk and toast and honey:
  1. What is your all time favorite hobby? (just mention one)
Badminton !
  1. What was your first movie you ever watch? How old are you when you watched it?
Movie? Laskar Pelangi. Maybe when my 3rd grade middle school. I do not like the movie, until now.
  1. Is there any childhood dreams you've accomplished? If yes, what is it?
Teachers. Sometimes doctors. childhood is a human instability.
  1. If you were a Hollywood star, who would you like to be? And why?
I do not want to be a hollywood star. Up whenever I want to be me.
  1. What is your mood booster?
Badminton !
  1. What kind of music genre do you like?
Pop
  1. What makes you feel better in a gloomy days?
Badminton and novel
  1. What song describes your feelings right now? Tell me why. (just mention one)
Lagu rindu by Keris Patih. I miss him. We do not have long to exchange news. I miss the simple things from him.
  1. Who inspires you? (in anything, please mention one name)\
Maria Kristin Yulianti
  1. What is your favorite quotation? (just mention one)
Life to deal with, lived, and enjoyed.
  1. Where is the first place you meet your best friend(s)?
In hall of badminton.

Question for my nominees :
  1. What is your favorite sport? (specify one)
  2. Badminton athletes who do you know?
  3. Do you know Maria Kristin Yulianti? Who is her?
  4. What is your biggest dream?
  5. What do you hate from tv stations now?
  6. What is one word that can arouse your passion?
  7. Do you know me? If yes, please mention my ugliness!
  8. Love the different religions. What do you think?
  9. Thankful. What do you think?
  10. Which city was your favorite in Indonesia? Why?
  11. Mentioned three foods that you like! (traditional food)
I nominate this award to these next following blogs:

My World, My Dreams, and My Mind
Maharani Saniah

6 komentar:

Tinggalkan jejak sesuai cerita diatas. Semoga bermanfaat.

And thanks for your visiting! :)